Saturday, June 5, 2010

Labels -- Finding What You're Looking For

This blog is, in some ways, a poor-man's web-site. Web-sites aren't easy to make, support, nor organize; therefore... labels.

Labels appearing at the bottom of a post serve to organize various posts under a topic. For example: Really!

Betty White was recently on Saturday Night Live. As a result I happened onto a segment called Really!?! with Seth and Amy. I enjoy humor, sarcasm, and poking fun at the obvious. So I'll be using a label called "Really"

Satire is at the same time funny and thought provoking. I may be pointing out some "dots" on this blog, but there's no reason I cant' have some fun while I'm doing it.

Right?

Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to comment? Feel free, but be nice. I do moderate the comments...